• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Celebrating 10 Years of Cricket Web's Forum

Furball

Evil Scotsman
One of the mods needs to find grecian's rant after the World Cup final last year, was utterly epic.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Awesome read; great job by all involved. It's easy to see how much effort must've gone into that and as a reader I'd like to say that your efforts were well and truly worth it.

smash84

The Tiger King
btw why not have some giveaways like CW t-shirts or caps etc for members who have at least 9000 posts :ph34r:???

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Checks

Edit: Make that >3972 posts. While we're at it maybe a best poster from each country thing would be nice as well. (sorry kingjulian, I win)

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
ok let's make that best poster from a country as well as all posters above 9000 posts from a country :)

pasag

RTDAS
Fantastic piece. Am hugely indebted to this community in many ways, not least the help you guys gave me with my thesis last year (before anyone asks, all jbhifi vouchers were mailed out!).

I think only a select few people here understand the real effort James puts into running this site on a daily basis, from the front page and its staff to the moderation of the forum and all the tech stuff in between. Congrats on this amazing achievement mate!

Flem274*

123/5
Lol at Spark quoting pasag for prosterity then deleting his post.

Anyway, good stuff from Fred, Corrin and all those who contributed to the article. Huge task and done very well.

Spark

Global Moderator
Lol at Spark quoting pasag for prosterity then deleting his post.

Anyway, good stuff from Fred, Corrin and all those who contributed to the article. Huge task and done very well.
Posterity only visible to the select few :p

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Fantastic piece. Am hugely indebted to this community in many ways, not least the help you guys gave me with my thesis last year (before anyone asks, all jbhifi vouchers were mailed out!).

I think only a select few people here understand the real effort James puts into running this site on a daily basis, from the front page and its staff to the moderation of the forum and all the tech stuff in between. Congrats on this amazing achievement mate!
pasag.. where have you been? start posting regularly again man.. Looks like Aussies are winning again :p

Juz joking.. Seriously, miss your posting in CC.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well I think he just reported me, I awaited a reply with anticipation. I had a few posters saying they agreed with me, and some PMs and the infraction was put in a very polite way. I took it to be the only time I was a forum hero, must be like you feel every time you get infracted, this is why I'm jealous.

The post was wiped, which is why it needed repeating I reckoned.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Gotta be honest, ctrl+f'd my name then closed tab. Someone give me the TL;DR version.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire

I spent my voucher wisely tbf so I can confirm that the **** is telling the truth

Being a bit self-indulgent in digging this, mainly because I want to know if Jono has read it. JONO!