• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Celebrating 10 Years of Cricket Web's Forum

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I don't see why any profile of me would be libelous as I've never shown anyone on this forum anything but kindness. That aside, it's a good read. It's just a shame that we've had to wait 10 years for an article worth reading.
I wasn't happy with the libel readers on this one but was overruled. I had prepared a profile of you stressing what a kind man you are and had taken the trouble to find a couple of your best "fluffy bunny" posts to illustrate the point - this is what they said

"LT is a noted grumpy old git and if this is profile is permitted it will detract from the reputation he has acquired - tell those two idiots I won't allow it"

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Haha, can't believe Murphy got involved. As if he's ever done anything constructive in his life.

Except Farrah F00lins, obviously.

fredfertang

Is there anyone who's posted in Cricket Chat in each of the 10 years?
Now, were he not banned, Corrin could have answered this as in researching the article he was tasked with reading every single one of the 2.6 million posts on the forums - he said it took him nearly an hour to get through them all - that's real dedication

grecian

Btw my fave post's by me was the one including Bastard that I quoted from TEC, and my appraisal of oz and Yank culture and sports, in another posts, these quoted are dire compared.

Oh and this my fave internet post I've ever made, because it was the only time I've ever been infracted on the internet:

pobbop said:
Oh **** off you ****ing yank ****, how the **** did we play ****, your a ****ing disgrace to the club, answer the ****ing question, how did we do the last time we played liverpool, your not a ****ing supporter your a pathetic wretch of a man. You have no idea what constitutes a modern football team or a modern defence or a modern goal-keeper, you live so far in the past it's untrue. Played sh*te, go on give us examples of when we played less sh*te against the likes of suarez. You are just here to troll, and I'm doing all i can to help you, you really make me ****ing sick, I'd rather have an Argyle fan locked in a cell with me if I was committed, and I can't say worse then that

**** off and die horribly, your not a city supporter, your a leprous piece of scummy tumour draining on our perfectly successful being

have a nice day

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Btw my fave post's by me was the one including Bastard that I quoted from TEC, and my appraisal of oz and Yank culture and sports, in another posts, these quoted are dire compared.

Oh and this my fave internet post I've ever made, because it was the only time I've ever been infracted on the internet:
Left a bit in the tank imo.

Hope you posted immediately after giving him another spray.

grecian

Left a bit in the tank imo.

Hope you posted immediately after giving him another spray.
Well I think he just reported me, I awaited a reply with anticipation. I had a few posters saying they agreed with me, and some PMs and the infraction was put in a very polite way. I took it to be the only time I was a forum hero, must be like you feel every time you get infracted, this is why I'm jealous.

The post was wiped, which is why it needed repeating I reckoned.

ganeshran

International Debutant

:laugh::laugh: