• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Celebration of 10 Years of Cricket Web

James

Cricket Web Owner
This is the first of two articles that will be posted within the next few days. The next one that many of you already know about contains a forum dedication.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The site's popularity is best measured by the bare statistics that show there are now 137,716 players registered with CW Games and 26,843 member registered with the forums with both continuing to grow further.
Ofcourse 60% of those registered members are Precam multis.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well done, great work all round.

Is there anyway of seeing a few screenshots of how the forum's evolved over the last 10 years? Would be interesting.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Well done, great work all round.

Is there anyway of seeing a few screenshots of how the forum's evolved over the last 10 years? Would be interesting.
The Fred-Corrin piece due shortly features a website that may help you there.

Edit: Oh well fine Spikey you Mr Smarty Pants you

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The Fred-Corrin piece due shortly features a website that may help you there.
So that's what he was talking about. Looking forward to it.

Congrats to James and all those involved with the site. You guys owe me many hours of my life :p

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
No place is perfect nor is CW but it is the by far the best cricket forum on the planet and thats good enough.

Its been a pleasure to be a member and an education in matters cricketing as well as some others ;-)

James would have to be blamed if it was the worst forum so I guess he is the one to be lauded for the great "Bat and Ball Inn" this has been to the cricket lovers of all hues.

Kudos.