• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Eoin Morgan the most successful batsmen in T20I wins.

intcricket

U19 12th Man
Congrats Morgan. Quite surprised to see Symmo at the top.

Off topic question- How is the English public in general reacting to this? Are they lapping it up or is it still the "T20 sucks" campaign that is on?

Howe_zat

Audio File
Don't think there ever was much of a "T20 sucks" campaign, certainly not as much as there's a "post-Ashes 7-match ODI series suck" campaign.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Were you around for the CW T20 is boring society?
No. Having googled it, it appears to be mostly Australian, plus Dickinson, so I don't think we can count it as a product of English society.

Outside of CW, T20 here enjoys a pretty good reputation, it did start here after all. Helps that England have been doing well recently, of course. I'm not alone in thinking the domestic T20 comp is somewhat overgrown but it still draws the crowds, and T20 Finals Day is one of the most enjoyable days of cricket of the summer.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
No. Having googled it, it appears to be mostly Australian, plus Dickinson, so I don't think we can count it as a product of English society.

Outside of CW, T20 here enjoys a pretty good reputation, it did start here after all. Helps that England have been doing well recently, of course. I'm not alone in thinking the domestic T20 comp is somewhat overgrown but it still draws the crowds, and T20 Finals Day is one of the most enjoyable days of cricket of the summer.
Dicko practically a crim anyway. :ph34r:

MenInG

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Morgan, Tendulkar and players like that perform well all the time, because they have a brain, unlike Afridi, all he can do is hit a six or get OUT!