• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ajmal vs Swann

Himannv

International Coach
Being easily amused is such a gift, I really wish I laughed half as much as smileyshah does.
I wonder if he actually laughs when he posts those smileys. He could probably make it a long continuous laugh that stops only once he goes to sleep. Precious hours those. :ph34r:

ganeshran

International Debutant
Round 1 goes to Ajmal.

Though Swann did pick up crucial wickets and ended up with a respectable tally, he wasnt able to bamboozle the batsmen like Ajmal did.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Round 1 goes to Ajmal.

Though Swann did pick up crucial wickets and ended up with a respectable tally, he wasnt able to bamboozle the batsmen like Ajmal did.
The only time Ajmal 'bamboozles' the batsman is when he bowls the doosra..and Swann does not bowl the doosra...As I said in the Pak-England threat, just based on the first innings of both teams, obviously Ajmal bowled better because he got more wickets but he still hasn't done enough to be considered a better spinner than Swann.