• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Where does Cricket rank in your top 5 sports?

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pretty sure this was done a few years back..........what are your top 5 sports in order?

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
1. cric
2. soccer
3. rugby
4. tennis (though i only watch grandslams)
5. athletics

atm my no.1 sport is rugby, however.

Last edited:

Mike5181

International Captain
1.Rugby
2.Cricket
3.League
4.Soccer- I honestly can't sit through a game of it on tv though
5.Basketball

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Hard to say, really. It's probably the sport I watch most often as a neutral, but early exposure to association football means there's a part of me that's hardwired to follow it.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hard to say, really. It's probably the sport I watch most often as a neutral, but early exposure to association football means there's a part of me that's hardwired to follow it.
Nah ****, footy is in your top five.

That and a whole host of fantasy sports.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Nah ****, footy is in your top five.

That and a whole host of fantasy sports.
Would say Aussie Rules is in my top five of team sports, yeah.

I will say running a dream team in any sport makes you care a lot more about results you wouldn't normally give a **** about.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Cricket, by a country mile

Haxball

Football

Golf (Ryder cup and final round of majors only - the rest is pretty tedious)

Rugby Union