• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Time to charge the BCCI with child abuse

Should we charge the BCCI with child abuse?

• Total voters

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Oh and if there are any doubters at all, this age thing is massive in not just India, but any part of the world where the boards are prone to corruption.

To give some examples, my cousin plays handball for Gujarat and he says there are 6 guys in his squad faking their age and tons of players at the U17 levels with full fledged beards and whatnot.

There was also this huge **** up by certain teams in an ACC U-15 cup I went for in 2007 where eight ****ing teams were disqualified because of players failing bone tests and that left just two teams, Singapore and Kuwait for the finals :laugh:

We won ftr :p

http://www.cricket.com.np/new/2007/12/01/breaking-news-eight-teams-disqualifiedsingapore-to-play-kuwait-in-the-final/

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Oh and if there are any doubters at all, this age thing is massive in not just India, but any part of the world where the boards are prone to corruption.

To give some examples, my cousin plays handball for Gujarat and he says there are 6 guys in his squad faking their age and tons of players at the U17 levels with full fledged beards and whatnot.

There was also this huge **** up by certain teams in an ACC U-15 cup I went for in 2007 where eight ****ing teams were disqualified because of players failing bone tests and that left just two teams, Singapore and Kuwait for the finals :laugh:

Eight Teams Disqualified; Singapore vs Kuwait for Final | Cricket Nepal
Were you playing in it or just watching it?

Cabinet96

Global Moderator

Eight Teams Disqualified; Singapore vs Kuwait for Final | Cricket Nepal
I know what you mean. Somebody at my club has played for Australia under 19's and he said that when they toured Pakistan they were playing against people who had full beards etc...and you could tell they were not under 19.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Unmukt Chand is supposed to be pretty highly rated in Delhi cricketing circles.

Has had a cracking start to his FC career too.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Were you playing in it or just watching it?
Was on the bench unfortunately :( if all the teams didnt get DQ I'd have made my first appearance in an official tournament in at least one of the games.