• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
it's quite bizarre that he's barely bowled of late. picked up random wickets constantly during the odi series vs. england
I know. Clarke used him so well and Smith repaid. He broke more than one decent stand.....and yet come SL he seemed to have lost all faith

BoyBrumby

Englishman
no Imran either ffs. don't wish injures on players....but man botha
If the almighty has a sense of irony Johan will go down with a spot of tennis elbow in his right one.

Horror start for the epic beard.
Nah, Amla's beard is dire, the wispy bumfluff bits at the side of his mouth ruin it. Saeed Anwar or Mushtaq Ahmed tho: now those are beards.

Who is the more portly these days, Fat Grae or Jaques?
Fat Gray, IHMO. His gut hanging over his belt on the hotspot replay of his dismissal was hilarious. :cool:

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
When will Kallis get the recognition he deserves. He's never talked about in the same breath as Tendulkar, Lara, Ponting or Sobers.
As a batsman he's a rung below all of these. As a batting allrounder he's second only to Sobers.

I think it's fair to say that he's probably a little underrated as a complete package. I'm sure though that he would have made any test side in the world during his career. He's just not quite as good of a batsman as the absolute upper tier.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Two middle over wickets in the first innings counts as choking now? Bloody hell, definition just keeps on expanding.

Sooner or later it'll just mean "cricket". Then we can just post that picture for every match thread post, and all need for any original humour will have been removed. I'm sure we're all looking forward to it.

Burgey

Jeez that's terrible, terrible cricket by Kallis.

I'd kick one of my under 11s in the arse for that. Unforgivable.

Burgey

Don't they should risk leaking runs to the new batsmen to get them going. I say let Smith and a few off the other weaker bowlers bowl until they get set and they let Cummins lose on them.
Cummins owns Duminy this tour so far.