• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don't show us Morkel's 4-fer vs India ffs. Everyone knows they don't do rapid bounce well.

benchmark00

It doesn't. They were talking about how he must've had a good season though and put heaps of work in when it clearly wasn't the case at all. They were just making up rubbish because he was bowling well.
So the only time you work on your cricket is during a game? Nice to know.

Jayzamann

International Regular
I thought getting 10,000 test runs allowed you to suddenly gain a whole lot of hair without question or comment?

Not necessarily on internet forums, but it worked for Poon and Jacques before.

Burgey

Pommie informs us Ponting is a "quality player".

Between that and Kallis' hair, I've woken up in the mid-90s.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
What ground(s) is it that the odds are firmly stacked against a side chasing under lights?
Newlands and Durban (to a lesser extent). I'm actually not really aware of what the win-toss-win-match percentage of Centurion (this ground) under lights is it's not in my automatic bet list.

benchmark00

Burgey always posts better after a few beers.

Not hard to post better than his usual **** though tbf.