• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

nexxus

U19 Debutant
Reading through this thread you'd think SA were 190/2 not 91/2. Still anyone's game right now.

How's the pitch looking?

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pitch is hard and fast, movement's generally been in the air. Have seen useful swing from all the bowlers.

Lyon would be gagging for a bowl right now.

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
And here. I still stand by my assessment that he's way too indisciplined.

In the light of what he's done in the past few series, this test (so far) is looking good for him. Still bleeding his usual runs and besides, a swallow maketh not a summer! :cool:

That said if he bowls well and sends them packing, I'd enjoy the effort and give due credit.

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wanderers seems to be one of those grounds where the ball hoops after passing the bat. Weird how some grounds do that and others don't.

Cummins getting some decent movement both ways here.