• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Very rare for MacGill to do that really.

Edit: funny hearing Terry Kennedy calling cricket.

Last edited:

Quaggas

State Captain
Ah, yes, completely forgot about this latest saga. What can I say, we don't bother with the fine print?

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Yeah i just don't know. Michael Clarke seems out of place in this lineup to me, Hussey is not a number 6, he should be at 4 or 5. Ponting is a born 3, in or out of form. I guess they had to do something. Cannot see Marsh being there to the end of the India series.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
He's going to need some big shield runs I feel.

In saying that, the way Ponting is currently travelling Khawaja may be in the team again before the summer is out, regardless of how Marsh performs