• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

Jacknife

International Captain
Man what a strange session, usually when a team gets bowled out for less than 100, they more often than not been dominated from start to finish but SA managed to collapse from been in the relatively good position of 49-1.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
who won that session>>>??????

600+ lead thanks

Glad the **** **** bowlers didn't get any poles.
I hope we do try and get a massive lead, I would hate to see our batsman throw it away with reckless shots like they often do when we are leading after the first innings. It's day 2, I would love to see a 260 ball ton by someone in the top 4.

Woodster

International Captain
I actually want to post how poor that was from SA, and what an embarassing effort, but credit to the Aussie bowlers really. This is the type of pitch where a collapse of this nature can happen, especially with new batsmen to the crease with little cricket behind them and the footwork not working anything like it should.

Watson got it in exactly the right spot with a hint of seam movement and did for the main SA batsmen. Kallis' shot was poor, he was clearly caught out by possibly Watson's only short one. Rudolph missed a straight one, and some were just undone by some seam movement and poor footwork.

Didn't think they'd be completely blown out of the water.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Not really, with the kind of umpiring we had to face down under, not having UDRS will come to bite India.
And they'll deserve it.

That's twice recently I've switched on the cricket and just seen Watson randomly run through a batting order.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Series Leading Run Scorers
Clarke 151
Smith 37
Siddle 20
Johnson 20
Rudolph 18
Steyn 9
Hughes 9

:laugh: