• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

Howe_zat

Audio File
Absolutely superb innings from Clarke comes to an end. 284 looks to me just a gnat's winkle above par, so looking forward to the reply.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So I was only 173 balls out on Clarke's dismissal.

What an innings. To score 107 more than the next bloke on this wicket is a sensational effort. Hope we start well with the ball to make it interesting. Fat Boy Smith to go 173rd ball :ph34r:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
And in a shock, the commentators in the Foxtel box report "Mitch Johnson has been swinging the ball around".

Dear God.

adub

International Captain
Srsly. I actually start to get some grudging respect for Marsh and the useless crock breaks down with back spasms.

Spikey

Brydon Coverdale's just sent me this from Newlands: "Shaun Marsh had back stiffness yesterday towards the latter part of his innings and it has worsened today. He is continuing his treatment and medication today and won't be fielding today." Copeland's on the field for him.

what a shock

Warner.

Yes, I'm as shocked as you are.
Showing off his ambidexterity too - gets down on knee for the shot, the other for the fist pump

flibbertyjibber

Rudolph is a better player now than the one who last played test cricket. Could have a good run in the side now and really help SA if he gets a solid opening partnership going with Smith. His stint at Yorkshire has been very good for both parties.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Rudolph is a better player now than the one who last played test cricket. Could have a good run in the side now and really help SA if he gets a solid opening partnership going with Smith. His stint at Yorkshire has been very good for both parties.
Footwork looks worse than it did in 2006 to me so far, tbh. I'm a big fan though so I hope he guns it.