• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

Jacknife

International Captain
Harris got himself into all kinds of difficulties with that shot, I bet Clarke isn't too impressed with that.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nice ton by Clarke. Boy have they needed him to come good. Still in this though as there is plenty in it for the bowlers and you would expect Harris to do well on this pitch.

Phantom

Banned
I take it all back, that was a terribly thought out innings from Harris with his skipper at the other ed batting so beautifully, uncool

Phantom

Banned
Hopefully Siddle and Lyon should be able to hang around a bit better, Lyon has made some handy runs domestically lately and in the tour game.

Bad light... My biggest cricketing hatred

Woodster

International Captain
It's difficult to judge the darkness on television, but everything indicates there's no reason why they should come off for this!! So often rain is the scourge in completing a full day's play, but it is so frustrating when perceived bad light is deemed dangerous enough to go off, despite the blue sky and floodlights!!!!

Howe_zat

Audio File
Can only hope a day comes when Test cricket doesn't want to punch itself in the face. I'm going for some ice cream.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Clarke vs everyone but Steyn: 84* off 87

Steyn vs everyone but Clarke: 9.5 overs, 4-9

Story of the innings so far. Both been a class apart.
He's scored his 2nd most amount against Steyn - 22* off 25. Keep going son!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I have heard that story before, can't see why it wouldn't be. Samit Patel bowls left handed and throws right handed, now that's odd
Not really, makes sense for him. Being naturally right handed it allows him to keep a pie in his natural hand for eating during overs whilst still bowling.