• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

uvelocity

International Coach
Marsh's "shot" was absolutely terrible. He had no idea.
I think he was surprised as much as anything, top nut and so much better than what he had been facing for a while.

Got to say that I'm happy at least none of our wickets have been wafty fishes outside off, and that we have battled and scraped just like in the first dig in Lanka.

Jacknife

International Captain
Didn't know that Mussey used to bat right handed and changed to left because he was inspired by AB.

Morkel hasn't found his line at all today yet.

Last edited:

Riggins

International Captain
morkels loop de loop at the start of the runup is ****ing frustrating. just run in and bowl ****

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lots of cheering and talking going on by the South Africans. Don't see that a lot from some other teams.

Woodster

International Captain
Don't like to see a fielding captain stick a man out on the point boundary a lot of the time, but to Clarke I do think the area between gully and point is worth a catcher or two, he does go powerfully through this area but a lot of the time it is at a catchable height, whether that's off front foot slashing at a drive or if he's cutting off the back foot.