• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
:laugh:

He looked like a fat kid chasing a smartie.
That post just reminded me of one of our blokes sledging a portly keeper after our fella had been given not out stumped. Was the last wicket, or would have been. The keeper kept blowing up, prompting our lad to say "What's your hurry fat boy, Krispy Kreme's open til midnight".

One of the better weight-related sledges I've heard.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
clarke has been in ridiculous form vs spin of late. he and dravid the last two i'd want to be bowling leggies on debut against atm.
Yeah he played a good knock in SL on a difficult wicket iirc. First test I think.

Woodster

International Captain
Decent over from Vern, barring the one on Marsh's pads. Have been impressed with the debutant, has generally got the ball in good areas, nipped it about a fair bit with the new ball, and is still getting it to nibble just enough. His pace has slightly dropped, and a few have not gone through to Boucher, though there is some indifferent bounce. Hope he doesn't drop too far into the 120's, or his accuracy is going to have to be absolutely spot on.

The opther debutant has not been as impressive yet. Lot of loose stuff, next to no turn, though is day one, and not managing to build the pressure from his end, yet.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
A run rate up to 3.50 after the tough first session...not a bad effort. The bowlers have helped out a bit since the opening spells.

Howe_zat

Audio File
These two have made batting look pretty easy for a while now. Granted, the change bowlers have been disappointing, but well played nonetheless.

Aussies back ahead of the game. Ought to get about 350 from here, which is flipping outstanding given the look of things when Ponting got out.