• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** DRS discussion thread

UDRS?

• Total voters

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Us Indian fans need to choose our "Burgey" to take you on head-to-head GIMH.

I may ask Turbinator to step up to the plate.

Champ

Cricket Spectator
Yes.UDRS can help umpires to rectify obvious mistakes.Should be used in every test series.Would be great if they can use snicko because hot spot doesn't identify faint nicks.

Bun

Banned
Shame on the English Board to not having the balls to say **** off to the Indian Board.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Now I loathe to bring this up, but didn't the push for UDRS only start to gain serious momentum after the disgraceful umpiring performance of Sydney 2008 which the BCCI complained so heavily about?

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Love the BCCI secretary's comments.

"We don't want to use it, we're not convinced by the technology and we don't trust it."

"Well, there's a series being played in Australia using the technology, why don't you come over and see how it's used and the benefits it has for Test cricket."

"No, cbf. Don't like it."

It's pathetic that series against India will be played under different conditions. If India refuse to use the system then matches involving India shouldn't have Test status.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
I think if the England Board has the guts which they really should,then they can use the technology as they want and BCCI cannot do anything about it as it is a away series.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can't believe I'm saying this but AWTA.
Can't believe you'd say that. :no: India's results >>>>> UDRS. The game has got on just fine for 120 years or so without bloody UDRS, FFS. The mock outrage is a bit much if you ask me.

EDIT : Agree with what Cevno has said as well.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Love the BCCI secretary's comments.

"We don't want to use it, we're not convinced by the technology and we don't trust it."

"Well, there's a series being played in Australia using the technology, why don't you come over and see how it's used and the benefits it has for Test cricket."

"No, cbf. Don't like it."

It's pathetic that series against India will be played under different conditions. If India refuse to use the system then matches involving India shouldn't have Test status.
Its England's home series. If they are going to bend over backwards and offer lube, blame the ECB not the BCCI.