• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Modern Era Draft

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Brian Mcmillan

1.Gautam Gambhir
2.Graeme Smith
3.Rahul Dravid
4.Martin Crowe
5.Kevin Pietersen
6.Aravinda de Silva
7.Brad Haddin
8.Shane Warne
9.James Anderson
10.Ian Bishop
11.Waqar Younis

12.Brian Mcmillan
I really like this team. In fact I'd say it's probably the strongest. A bowling lineup of Warne, Anderson, Bishop and Waqar is just nasty. And you have some awesome batsmen too.

Himannv

International Coach
Brian Mcmillan

1.Gautam Gambhir
2.Graeme Smith
3.Rahul Dravid
4.Martin Crowe
5.Kevin Pietersen
6.Aravinda de Silva
7.Brad Haddin
8.Shane Warne
9.James Anderson
10.Ian Bishop
11.Waqar Younis

12.Brian Mcmillan
Yep this is probably the best team.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Best XI not picked:

Marvan Attapattu / Andrew Strauss
Michael Vaughan
Stephen Fleming
Sourav Ganguly
Paul Collingwood
Hansie Cronje
Shahid Afridi / Shakib al Hasan
Rashid Latif
Harbhajan Singh
Javagal Srinath
Matthew Hoggard

A lot of very good captains in there. Something a lot of us don't take into account in these drafts.

Last edited:

Himannv

International Coach
Clarke is my skipper. Hes still new to the job but I think he's done well enough so far. Plus he's a pretty good batsman so I think it was a good decision on the whole.

Captaincy aside, Shakib is a pretty useful player and is probably a miss.