• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your favourite moments of the summer?

Furball

Evil Scotsman
1. Pietersen going beserk on the 2nd afternoon at Lord's
2. Stuart Broad and Graeme Swann's counter attack at Trent Bridge
3. Stuart Broad's hat-trick
4. Dhoni recalling Ian Bell
5. Sehwag's king pair. You just knew when Anderson leap into his delivery stride that something was going to happen
6. Rahul Dravid carrying his bat at the Oval
7. Ian Bell's double ton at the Oval
8. Bairstow's debut knock, and Dravid's handshake of congratulations when the match was won

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Broad's first spell at Lord's. Made everyone sit up and take notice.

Jimmy's ball to get Laxman on the Sunday at The Oval was great as well. Too many to choose from really.

L Trumper

State Regular
Borad's lord's 1st innings 2nd spell I think:: Got sachin and then Laxman, Dravid dropped on the same over. Broad was ****ing immense over the first two tests. But that spell tops them all, but for sheer impact his hat-trick at trent bridge. He just willed england to ascendency.

hazsa19

International Regular
One overriding moment was the last day at Lords. I was there and the whole occasion was wonderful.

If I had to be more precise I would choose the moment Jimmy trapped Sachin lbw on that afternoon. It shut up the Indians...for a couple of minutes.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Actually attending test match cricket in England. Loved it.

Lord's day 1,4 and 5 and Trent Bridge day 1.

Jacknife

International Captain
1. Pietersen going beserk on the 2nd afternoon at Lord's
2. Stuart Broad and Graeme Swann's counter attack at Trent Bridge
3. Stuart Broad's hat-trick
4. Dhoni recalling Ian Bell
5. Sehwag's king pair. You just knew when Anderson leap into his delivery stride that something was going to happen
6. Rahul Dravid carrying his bat at the Oval
7. Ian Bell's double ton at the Oval
8. Bairstow's debut knock, and Dravid's handshake of congratulations when the match was won
Agree with you on the first one, the way he blazed from 140 or whatever it was to 200 was insane, haven't seen that too many times in Test cricket, it's usually a long drawn out process.
I'd also put the way Broad bowled at Lords right up there, he was just all over the Indian batsmen, every ball he looked like he could get a wicket and all that on a pretty flat wicket, awsome stuff.

smash84

The Tiger King
This is one of the coolest cricket pictures of all time and one of the very best moments of the series

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That one partnership between Dravid and Laxman, can't even remember which innings of which match that was in which says alot about my memories of this tour

L Trumper

State Regular
That one partnership between Dravid and Laxman, can't even remember which innings of which match that was in which says alot about my memories of this tour
2nd morning at edgbaston : Laxman was godly; pure,effortless brilliance :wub: