• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bangladeshis playing with themselves

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
nice to see Marmadoola get a bagful, less nice to see it cost him 75 runs though.
Less nice to see him playing for Bangladesh A as well. Will give him a better opportunity to play a main role in his side this series I guess.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Less nice to see him playing for Bangladesh A as well. Will give him a better opportunity to play a main role in his side this series I guess.
Looking at the batting lineups I think it is pretty clear they tried to spread the wealth, Siddique, Raqibul, Jahurul, Naeem and Marmadoola are all more likely to play in a full strength Bangers than the actual teams 6,7.

What I think you should keep an eye on is who the captain is for Bangladesh A :detective:

smash84

The Tiger King
It might well be that all the teams are playing with themselves or maybe the younger lot are :ph34r:

Athlai

Not Terrible
Turns out I actually missed the first match as well, where Bangers bowled out the academy for less than a 100. Rubel did all the work, nothing else exciting about that match.

Well besides an academy player with the first name of Aladdin taking two wickets. God I hope he is good.

Aladdin.

The last two matches have been rained off.