• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Things that will happen before India win another international

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Another day and unless there's a weather miracle, still no win for India. What a pity.

Bun

Banned
don't mind all this bad luck coming together. the test series whitewash hurt real bad, but this doesnt, we gave a good fight and a few things had gone our way would've had seen different picture altogether.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I've thought of so many better things since I made it though. :@
My understanding of an avatar bet is that you 'own' his avatar for the given time period, so you can make him change it to different things as many times as you like until it's over.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
in answer to op

GIMP will make a readable erudite post, or a Gallacher will make a record that has any semblance of originality.

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
**** me, GIMH got done again?

You blokes seriously need to stop getting so worked up on a message board.
Or try to enter into a marital alliance with one of the moderators. :ph34r:

Kings and warlords through history have often done that for political reasons.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
My understanding of an avatar bet is that you 'own' his avatar for the given time period, so you can make him change it to different things as many times as you like until it's over.
Please don't give him ideas, mine is bad enough as it is :(