• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Champions League Twenty20 2011

Spark

Global Moderator
wow fmd how long did it take for moises to play that. can literally see him pause before he plays the shot

SamSawnoff

U19 Vice-Captain
It's all a bit feeble, isn't it?

Oh well, I mainly wanted to see Cummins bowl.

NSW have batted like WA.

Last edited:

adub

International Captain
It's a pig of a pitch. The idea will be to make sure all the returns are thrown hard into the pitch to rough it up and get it soft quick. ****ing hard to time it once the ball starts to soften up.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Well I don't know. With 20/20 cricket I'm really not looking for some 130 score, on a dog of a pitch. Im all for bowlers having an impact, but when you can't even hit the damn ball off the square.....i get the feeling every match is going to be the same deal, weren't the pitches really bad in the last CL, the one in India where if you played at Delhi and made 80 you won the match? Not cool for T20.