• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Champions League Twenty20 2011

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Fairly certain I read something that suggested you still get paid a small percentage of your contracted money if you don't play a game. Hence guys like Mortaza wouldn't have walked away empty handed.
They get paid if they make themselves available for selection for the game. If the team decides to bench them, they still have to pay the player for that particular game.

Himannv

International Coach
Ah you're right. I remember now. Had Nannes in some draft team for the IPL and his injury didn't help me at all.

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
So, it's against the rules of Cricket Web Forum to say that black folks have rhythm, and white folks don't? And the mods on this board have the nerve to ban me for that, and say I'm being racist. And yet, when posters make racist jokes about black people on the London riots thread, that's not a problem. Says a lot for what the mods here think is racism....

As a matter of fact, I was pointing out that the IPL and the Champions League were racist for kicking black cheerleaders out of their competition in the first place. So, it's the IPL, the CL, and you jokers at CWF that are racist, not me....

You can keep your trash called CWF...as I said before, I won't be coming back again. You have successfully driven every West Indian fan off your forum, so you should be happy with your incestuous messageboard.

I've decided to ban CWF from my computer as of tomorrow for racism. You won't see me on this racist-run site again....
Interesting choice of description