• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official **** Pakistan in Zimbabwe

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Pakistan are playing a 2 day practise match today against the Zimbabwe XI at Bulawayo (28th and 29th August). This is line for their only test against Zimbabwe on 1st September at the same venue.

Does anyone have any info on this practise match because I can't find a scorecard anywhere on the net.

Could the mods also make this a sticky and an official thread.

Nigel Benjamin

U19 12th Man
Finally, a match thread for this series. I'm really looking forward to this series and I'm hoping Pakistan regret not sending Gul and Riaz.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Does anyone have any info on this practise match because I can't find a scorecard anywhere on the net.
CricInfo had it listed yesterday in their upcoming fixtures but I looked today and it's completely gone now. That's really quite odd - even when CricInfo don't have info about a game straight away they just leave a blank scorecard up for a while.. it makes me think it might've been cancelled for some reason.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
I think it's still on, except that cricinfo will publish the scorecard at the end of the match. They sometimes do that for the practise matches.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No he was rested in order to try new guys like Cheema and Sohail Khan.
Well yeah, but he IS playing in the CC which leads me to think that the PCB believe playing there will be better for him as compared to against Zimbabwe. If that's the case it's a good move imo because they'll get to try out someone new while Riaz still plays cricket at a high standard in England.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Wahab's contract with Kent finished recently, which is why he wasn't in the practise match against India. So he is doing nothing at the moment.

Xuhaib

International Coach
don't rate any of Cheema, Sohail or Juanid anyways still a good series to bed them in to int cricket. Hoping to see Azhar Ali get his first test ton time to get the monkey off the back.

Nigel Benjamin

U19 12th Man
Have been looking everywhere for a scorecard and have found nothing. Nothing has been said on TV or radio here and I'm beginning to think the match was cancelled.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Ja, thought about it, but decided against it because I thought these kind of threads are only supposed to be created by the mods. Well, now I know :-)
Ahh. Yeah, anyone can create the threads; the role of the mods is to sticky them and make them official.