• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

talented players who didn't deliver as much as they could

sumantra

U19 Cricketer
the name came to my mind when i first time thought about this, is, Laxman Shivaramakrishanan...who are the players u can think of?

OMM!

U19 12th Man
Andy Caddick. Like Tremlett, but he can swing it as well!

Should have been one of the great bowlers of the 90's and early 00's.

Was good, but should have been a great!

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Andy Caddick. Like Tremlett, but he can swing it as well!

Should have been one of the great bowlers of the 90's and early 00's.

Was good, but should have been a great!
Caddick has a career record better than James Anderson, he can't have been all that bad!

OMM!

U19 12th Man
Can't really compare their averages.

He was bowling in an era where 40 was world a world class batting average. Anderson is bowling in an era where 50 is a world class batting average.

And let's not even mention the pitches!

I'm just saying that Caddick should have been a lot better than he was. At times he was unplayable, at others he just floated it up and got driven to pieces.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Cassanova

A few funny and heart-warming moments, but overall the storyline didn't fulfill and the character development was minimal at best.

6/10

Blakus

State Vice-Captain
First name that came to mind is Ian Botham. A few less beers and a little more time in the gym and he could have supplanted sobers as the greatest allrounder ever.