• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* (only joking) Stephen Harmison thread

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Ok, so you stand by all that utter nonsense you posted throughout this thread?
I can't be arsed to go through every post and say which ones I still believe 100% of what I wrote, but clearly there are some things which still hold true and some things that have changed.

The chances are there are some things that you wrongly consider utter nonsense, of course. Possibly quite a bit.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
So what is your opinion on people judging players purely on paper, and by watching highlights of old games? :whistling:
You know the answer to that, as I've mentioned it many times.

Judging purely on watching highlights of one or two games of a fifty-match career (or something along those lines) without looking at any of the rest is pure foolhardiness.