• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Auction draft 2011

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Wasnt really expecting to get Donald there. I'm loving my bowling line-up but yeah... still need a few batsmen.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Ah! A gun opening bowler is what I needed...so Dale Steyn it is!

Weldone XI so far:
Rashid Latif+
Richie Benaud*
Dale Steyn

Reserves: Junaid Siddique, Darren Pattinson, Paul Harris

Blakus

State Vice-Captain
Guess I had to get a 12th man sometime. Still, I'm in a good position for the remainder of the draft

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Round 7 is tricky for me. I shall end up changing my bids 5 times and sending the final list on Monday, or something like that.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Sorry to hear that HB.

In an attempt to get someone in, I will allow anyone who wishes to take the team on to have Ontong for $1 if they want to get in before this round finishes. After that we will have to unfortunately mothball his team and players.