• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

caribbean music and cricket

^ no it wasn't, espeically when ambrose was bowling and inzamam hit him off to a huge six, it looked and sounded really cool!

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Music was rubbish in that clip.
^ no it wasn't, espeically when ambrose was bowling and inzamam hit him off to a huge six, it looked and sounded really cool!
:laugh:

Reminds you of heated playground exchanges -

Agent N: You're a loser!
Indusriver: No I'm not, my mommy thinks I'm cool!

Haha, but i'll tell you what Indusriver, most people on this forum don't appreciate the Soca/Reggae/Calypso/Chutney music scene.

Most of the members are the usual AC/DC, Metallica (Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, Goth, Emo) music lovers. You know, the GIMHs, the Tejas, the GotSpins, etc.

:ph34r:

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Caribbean and Sri Lankan cacophony at the grounds is one of my least appreciated aspects of the cricket watching experience. It's only bearable for a few minutes.