• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Predict the scoreline of the ODI series and more

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
I feel India are shell shocked, demoralized etc. plus they are missing players due to injury, so I will go for 4-1 to England.

Series Score: 4-1
Most runs: KP
Most wickets: Ashwin
Most catches: Kieswetter
Biggest innings: Trott 135
Best bowling: Ashwin 5/32
MOTS: KP

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
We'll see. As awesome as Bell/KP are batting atm, they have so much to prove that they're actually worthwhile in the abridged format

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Series Score: 3-2 India
Most runs: Trott
Most catches: Dhoni
Biggest innings: Sachin
Best bowling: Anderson
MOTS: Gambhir

Last edited:

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
The Indian squad for this is shoddy at best too.

Sehwag can't throw and can't bowl, Gambhir is breaking down after each match, Dravid is a panic call up and then Ishant is **** at ODI's while RP not only was **** at ODI's but looks very mediocre and hardly match fit at the moment.

Themer

U19 Cricketer
Series Score: 3-1 (One wash out)
Most runs: Cook
Most wickets: Broad
Most catches: Cook
Biggest innings: Cook 120 odd
Best bowling: Anderson 5/53
MOTS: Cook

Last edited:

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Series Score: E 2-3 I
Most runs: Tendulkar
Most wickets: Broad
Most catches: Bedwetter
Biggest innings: Tendulkar 123
Best bowling: Broad 4-30
MOTS Tendulkar

Jacknife

International Captain
Series Score:2-2 (one wash out)
Most runs:KP
Most wickets:Broad
Most catches:Kieswetter
Biggest innings:Trott 127
Best bowling: Broad 5-37
MOTS:Broad.

Jacknife

International Captain
I feel India are shell shocked, demoralized etc. plus they are missing players due to injury, so I will go for 4-1 to England.

Series Score: 4-1
Most runs: KP
Most catches: Prior
Biggest innings: Trott 135
Best bowling: Ashwin 5/32
MOTS: KP
I just did the same mate, forgot Prior isn't playing the shorter format.

Howe_zat

Audio File
If this tour continues to follow the 06/07 template, India to lose the first two ODIs and then win the series.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Difficult to predict except that Sachin will get his 100th international hundred and if he gets it early in the series, he might make the difference to this demoralised side in the rest of the series.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Difficult to predict except that Sachin will get his 100th international hundred and if he gets it early in the series, he might make the difference to this demoralised side in the rest of the series.
Yeah, the result of the series will largely depend on Sachin's batting.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
It's a pity than ODIs tend to be crammed in at the end of a Test series these days. Feels like a complete irrelevance.

Jacknife

International Captain
Yes, you usually get one team well up for it,which is usually the losers of the test series and the winners seem to lack that 10%. Three series that spring to mind where this as happened are the last 2 Ashes and 2008 SA tour of England all 3 have been a non event.