• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

highest 50+ scores, percentage(Test)

Can some post the test percentages now, just like the other (ODIS) thread

Also if you can filter it by atleast 50 test innings played.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Andy Ganteaume for the win, yet again.

Stuart Law also among the immortals.

Screw the 50-innings filter. :ph34r:

Last edited:

G.I.Joe

International Coach
The critereon should really be a minimum of 81 innings. Keeps the hacks out of contention :ph34r:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
After reading the 'Why isn't Sangakarra rated as highly as Gilchrist thread', I think there is definitely an argument to exclude any innings where a batsman gets not out for under 50.

smash84

The Tiger King
After reading the 'Why isn't Sangakarra rated as highly as Gilchrist thread', I think there is definitely an argument to exclude any innings where a batsman gets not out for under 50.
Is this a joke or are you serious?

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Herbert Sutcliffe 46%
Graeme Pollock 44%
Jack Hobbs 42%
Viv Richards 38%
George Headley 37%
Greg Chappell 36%
Wally Hammond 33%