• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Ireland v England at Dublin

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
For as much as you want to trust my maths after the innings break palaver, the current D/L par score is 57/2.

A revised target would be 159 off 30, or 106 off 20 - the latter of which would require 63 from 7 overs.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
For as much as you want to trust my maths after the innings break palaver, the current D/L par score is 57/2.

A revised target would be 159 off 30, or 106 off 20 - the latter of which would require 63 from 7 overs.
Don't much like the sound of that. Our batting lineup really struggles to score that quickly.

Not looking like we'll get a game at all at the moment, though.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
If we only need 7 more overs to constitute a game, then why is 5:34 the latest we can restart the innings? I know we 'have' to leave at about 9 but that still leaves plenty of time.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If we only need 7 more overs to constitute a game, then why is 5:34 the latest we can restart the innings? I know we 'have' to leave at about 9 but that still leaves plenty of time.
This seems strange to me too, it won't be getting dark for ages yet.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
154 off 28 is the revised target according to cricinfo. No batting power play. Three bowlers bowling 6 overs, two 5.

EDIT: Or not. Fuggin' rain.

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Now reporting a target of 129 from 23 overs. Four or 5 overs easch, so Finn and Woakes will have already bowled their quota. Which means we'll have Ravi or Borthwick right up to the end.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I reckon it will be 4 max for anyone else as Woakes has already had 6.

Borthwick has bowled death overs already this summer - would figure he'll get that job alongside Dernbach.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Really irresponsible play by KOB. We'll never complete enough overs if we keep having to retrieve the ball.