• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at The Oval

Jayzamann

International Regular
So is that a new Gray Nicholls helmet or something else? Strauss' helmet that got shashed a moment ago must have lasted a long time if they don't make that design any more.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Their 3 best bowlers? Presumably you're referring to Zaheer, Harby & Kumar, if so;

Whilst Kumar has been revelation with his honest medium pace swing & seam on this tour, surely he's not one of the three Best bowlers in India. While Harbhajan is a shadow of the bowler he was 5-10 years ago, I mean even Vettori out-bowled him in the NZ/Ind test series in India late last year. Only Zaheer is one of the 3 best for mine.
Well you've seen their other bowlers. Definitely the best three for me.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Sreesanth's more like 80-85mph isn't he? And there's a significant difference between that and 90+mph
That is just the thing. If he charged in and went full tilt, he could bowl 90mph as in the WC Final, but that is so fantastically irrelevant that it shouldn't, (but does) figure in selectors minds.

Sreesanth is also incredibly **** and the fact he is playing is a ridiculous joke.

Last edited:

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So it turns out RP Singh wasn't just pretending to be **** when he failed to take any wickets in Indian domestic cricket for three years.

Worth a shot though eh.

Burgey

Right, get in now. England first dig sweepstakes. Closest to but not higher.

7-625 is my bet

Wickets don't count but feel free to add them in of you wish.

Think I'll hit the hay. It's like watching centre wicket practice.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Think we might declare around 550, weather permitting

That's 550-2 FTR. Ravi doesn't bat.

Spikey

For a South African Strauss is very passionate about English History. I for one think it would be a nice touch