• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at The Oval

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Dropped twice, out stumped but no appeal and plum LBW not given - I think everyone is sick of waiting for Sachin's 100th 100 and wants him to get it today...

hazsa19

International Regular
Swann- "If you don't get it today, you'll never get it" :laugh:

What's that now? Out twice and dropped twice.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
These two + Bumble OTM. "Was it out?" Does he look like he's out? Get on with it.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Anyone else feel like England and the umpires have decided to let Sachin get 100, but no one's told Swann. So Cook and Prior keep having to go "Oh noes, I have dropped it, what a shame :(" and giggling when Swann turns away looking furious?

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Anyone else feel like England and the umpires have decided to let Sachin get 100, but no one's told Swann. So Cook and Prior keep having to go "Oh noes, I have dropped it, what a shame :(" and giggling when Swann turns away looking furious?
:laugh: