• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at The Oval

Themer

U19 Cricketer
Run him out! He's left his crease.

One of the dullest periods of cricket I can remember, nearly all due to penetration (or lack thereof) of the Indian bowlers. I hope we kick on after tea and declare as I simply cannot stand another session like this, even if we do put ourselves in an unassailable lead.

Jacknife

International Captain
He looked like he was a little ko'ed then, his eyes went all cross eyed and into the back of his head.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
10 more runs and KP averages 50 when he gets out. Shot back up quite quickly. Hopefully he maintains this form.