• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at The Oval

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well he's gone for 8 runs in the 5 overs since he's bowled the negative stuff. Before that he wasn't threatening and had gone for 43 in 10.

May as well keep his figures respectable until they all queue up to bowl at Bopara.

Themer

U19 Cricketer
Manjrekar's life sounds as dull as the cricket. Struggled to come up with two things he likes doing.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Cricket is never that boring. :laugh:
I've decided I'm going to start my planning for my new classes in September instead.

That and try to decide if I'm going to Preston for the footie tomorrow or not. Tuesday night's rank awfulness has somewhat dissuaded me, as has missing out on Liverpool tickets for next week.

nick-o

State 12th Man
Partnerships of 150-plus in the last 12 months

Eng 15
Ind 7
SAf 5
WI 3
SriL 2
Pak 1
NZ 1
Aus 1
Ban 0

15 out of 35 - wow (Aus just 1: wow-wow-wow)

nick-o

State 12th Man
Individual knocks of 150-plus in the last 12 months:

Eng 10
Ind 3
SAf 3
SriL 2
WI 1
NZ 1
Aus 1
Pak 0
Ban 0