• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at The Oval

Themer

U19 Cricketer
Just starting look a bit ominous for India, they've done very well so far but KP looks in the mood for runs. Their intensity seems to be starting to slacken off as well.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Shots are coming out from these two now, some glorious strikes in the last few overs. Love watching these two bat together too, such different approaches but they complement each other.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Carnage since lunch. KP either going to get out quickly or get a run a ball double ton here.

Looks very ominous for India right now.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Someone talk me through the India gameplan here? Looks like a kids' team, right down to their mates wandering around and paying nominal attention by the boundary ropes.

Although if it were my kids' team, I'd be growing steadily more apoplectic by the over.

Themer

U19 Cricketer
Just seems a very odd tactic here of bowling half trackers on leg stump to KP. There's been a few ones that nearly went to the fielder but he's got no... Lloyd making my point now... chance of catching them that close. Just seems like free runs at the moment.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
KP has his strut back, maybe it needed others to eclipse him like Trott, cook and Bell have done for him to get his head right again as he is no longer seen as a key man in the side just another in a bunch of quality players.

Been one of his most entertaining knocks in a long long time.

Themer

U19 Cricketer
Very turbid decisions by India that have let him be entertaining to be honest but yes, he does look to be back to his best. Looks completely dominant.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Think the leg-side stuff v KP could work if they actually didn't half arse it. If he's get 4s each time it misses the field, which is what kept happening, then it's a bit pointless. Mishra bowling the Warne/Giles negative line is definitely a good option against KP. Keeps it tight and he won't keep padding/blocking it for long.

Themer

U19 Cricketer
Eurgh I hate watching a leg spinner bowling into the rough. Nearly completely given up trying to get KP out now.