• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at The Oval

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
The commentators going on about how the Sun coming out helps India with regards to similar conditions.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ian Bell remains my favourite English batsman to watch. I hope he gets through this difficult little spell.

Meanwhile.... India have shown some nice control this morning, will be interesting whether or not they can maintain it.

Edit: lucky there Bellboy !

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
He's missed out on about 3 drives already and just got that all wrong. Didn't look fluent all morning.

Jacknife

International Captain
****ing horrible shot, should have just watched it go to the keeper.
yes he had 3 stopped by fielders and seemed to lose his patience, poor batting from England so far.

Last edited:

Daemon

LOOK ALIVE YOU STUPID INDIANS!!

Not even a smile as they get two wickets for not much today morning.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Just think if this was the start of the Test. If they keep this up, that joke session yesterday might wind up vital.

Sharma's bouncer yesterday seemed to be a bit of a turning point in some ways.

flibbertyjibber

Why have they waited till the series is lost and they had an awful start to the test to actually turn up and look interested? If i was an Indian fan i'd be fuming right now.

Last edited:

Daemon

That was just the customary 10 overs of quality from India per match. Don't get your hopes up too high folks.

nsniks

State Vice-Captain
Fully expected that strauss will score a ton in this match but after a good start he failed to capitalize again.

hazsa19

International Regular
Can't remember the last time I saw KP slog sweep a spinner for 6. He did it to Warne with ease.