• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at The Oval

hazsa19

International Regular
India aren't the first team to lose the toss at the Oval and fail to take a wicket in the first session.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So it turns out RP Singh wasn't just pretending to be **** when he failed to take any wickets in Indian domestic cricket for three years.

Worth a shot though eh.
So true. Selection based on hunches ftl. Brings to light Cribb's point of players being recalled despite having done nothing, once people got desperate and forgot how **** they once were to have lost their spot in the first place, i.e. Irfan Pathan.

Spikey

Dying to know how they managed to bowl only 26 overs this session. It just doesn't seem possible

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
So it turns out RP Singh wasn't just pretending to be **** when he failed to take any wickets in Indian domestic cricket for three years.

Worth a shot though eh.
It is frustrating because he was steadily improving but now it is as good as back to step 1, which is to string a few domestic seasons AWAY FROM THE TEST TEAM together.

Uppercut

He's also much fatter than I remembered. Lots of wobbly bits when they showed the split screen of him and Aamer earlier.

Burgey

Ooooh... The WS Classic at lunch tonight is that Bevan match at the SCG.

Was there that night. Had forgotten Harper's appalling claiming of the c&b off Bevan early doors.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
So true. Selection based on hunches ftl. Brings to light Cribb's point of players being recalled despite having done nothing, once people got desperate and forgot how **** they once were to have lost their spot in the first place, i.e. Irfan Pathan.
The difference in Irfan Pathan and RP Singh being that Irfan was perfoming very well before his injury in FC while RP was ****.

Irfan also was gaining form and looking fit during the IPL and RP was **** even in that and looking out of order. Also Irfan gives a option of playing 5 bowlers to offset the loss of Zaheer with no need to ****ing bowl Raina while RP doesn't.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Ah come on now, I've been petitioning for Irfan Pathan to play (owing to the fact he's a pure sack of **** against anyone who isn't Bangladesh or Zimbabwe).