• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

Jacknife

International Captain
For the one day stuff yes but he's going to have to score a load of first class runs to get back to the front of the cue in test cricket.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You probably clicked on the link Strike put up in the current thread linking to Scaly's post here, then somehow lost it in the sea of tabs that you opened up and thought it was the current one when you reached it later.

Strange phenomenon this, it's not a Zakabump nor is it a Spark. It's an extreme version of doing an honestbharani.

Last edited:

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
i don't know what just happened here, how on earth did I do that.
Someone posted a link to a certain post in this thread in the current Pak vs Eng thread. You clicked on the link, found your favourite poster Social's post, quoted and posted the reply and shock horror, your post appeared in the original thread :laugh:

What puzzles me though is a member who I haven't seen ever, who has barely made a handful of posts in 4 years, found an old thread and a very specific post in it :blink:

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
You probably clicked on the link Strike put up in the current thread linking to Scaly's post here, then somehow lost it in the sea of tabs that you opened up and thought it was the current one when you reached it later.

Strange phenomenon this, it's not a Zakabump nor is it a Spark. It's an extreme version of doing an honestbharani.
haha that's literally what happened.

Strike!

Cricket Spectator
Someone posted a link to a certain post in this thread in the current Pak vs Eng thread. You clicked on the link, found your favourite poster Social's post, quoted and posted the reply and shock horror, your post appeared in the original thread :laugh:

What puzzles me though is a member who I haven't seen ever, who has barely made a handful of posts in 4 years, found an old thread and a very specific post in it :blink:
Let's just say that post stuck out in my mind when I read it years ago. :laugh: