• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
As if you can't watch this.
Yeah but the quality is significantly reduced now. Especially audio.

Just annoying that I personally pay $80 a month or whatever it is for Foxtel purely so I can watch live cricket and rugby league, and when a cricket match that I really want to watch comes on, they don't ****ing show it.

Spark

Global Moderator
Yeah but the quality is significantly reduced now. Especially audio.

Just annoying that I personally pay $80 a month or whatever it is for Foxtel purely so I can watch live cricket and rugby league, and when a cricket match that I really want to watch comes on, they don't ****ing show it.
I'm gonna put TMS on for audio tbh.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'm gonna put TMS on for audio tbh.
Haha same tbh. Was thinking of doing it anyway but decided not to let that get in the way of a good anti-Foxtel rant. Used to be a staple of most cricket threads but I haven't needed to make one in a while.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Waqar Younis thinks Pakistan should have gone with 3 fast bowlers
When you've got Hafeez, it pretty much makes no sense to ever just go in with two unless the pitch is going to turn so much that Hafeez will bowl a lot anyway.

Watch Hafeez bowl 2 overs or something all innings as England break 400.

Spark

Global Moderator
Man, check out the massive crowds!

Any English posters know if the Barmy Army is out there in any number? Could be very quiet if not.

smash84

The Tiger King
Man, check out the massive crowds!

Any English posters know if the Barmy Army is out there in any number? Could be very quiet if not.
Will be vey quiet.....ppl don't show up for test matches......

entry is free for test matches