• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Sorry if this has been discussed but I heard on Talksport earlier that KP is only the 2nd man to carry his bat in an international T20. Who was the first? Was it Chris Gayle?

Jacknife

International Captain
Good effort by Buttler.

Little too full by Broad, need to get them pulling and hooking.

Last edited:

stumpski

International Captain
Sorry if this has been discussed but I heard on Talksport earlier that KP is only the 2nd man to carry his bat in an international T20. Who was the first? Was it Chris Gayle?
He didn't actually carry his bat, because England weren't all out - I'd have thought batting through the 20 overs has been done a few times. McCullum (116*) and Dilshan (104*) have both done so while making centuries.

stumpski

International Captain
England's best hope is for Misbah to stay there and take plenty of the bowling. Why he insists on coming in before Afridi is beyond me.

Jacknife

International Captain
Could of done with Swanny to have got another there.

Jesus will they bring more fielders in, this is rotting my brain.

Last edited:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hmm, can't say I've been impressed by Broad's captaincy here, defensive fields playing into the oppos hands.