• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

stumpski

International Captain
Nice finish by KP, but if someone had told you that he'd bat through the innings, you'd expect him to make a lot more than 62. Shows how tricky it's been out there.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Great finish and a very good innings by KP. Shame he only got to face two balls in the last over though.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Nice finish by KP, but if someone had told you that he'd bat through the innings, you'd expect him to make a lot more than 62. Shows how tricky it's been out there.
Yes, and it shows that he thought about the innings. He probably knew that if he'd gone cheaply we would have struggled horribly. 129 shouldn't be enough, but maybe if we get among them early on .....

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bravo Ravi Bopara. Not only does he have a strike rate below 100 in T20 he has a batting average below 20.

****'s sake he wouldn't even get a gig with Zimbabwe or Bangladesh. Get him out of the set-up FFS.

salman85

International Debutant
I kinda have this feeling that Hafeez is nearing an exit from the side.Sure he's a very good bowler,but his batting has been very poor lately.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well done Jade. Much more sensible bowling then Finn, pitch it up keep it straight, let the uneven pitch do the work.

stumpski

International Captain
I kinda have this feeling that Hafeez is nearing an exit from the side.Sure he's a very good bowler,but his batting has been very poor lately.
Never quite sure whether he really is a wily bowler, or it's just that no-one wants to get out to someone so innocuous.

Having a bit of a horror run atm, but I'd have thought his Test place is safe at least.

salman85

International Debutant
I think he's a very intelligent bowler.Not as good as an Ajmal or Swann,but he makes up for it with an immaculate line and length.Bowls very well with his limitations.

Jacknife

International Captain
Why defending this total haven't we got a slip in, I said just before that we need wickets to win this and like has just been said bring the fielders in, need to stop the easy singles. Should bring Swann in earlier, be stupid as **** not to.

Didn't catch the England innings but it appears to be turning a fair bit.

Uncanny that, every time it seems.

Last edited:

ganeshran

International Debutant
Zia gone after a much better innings than the horror show in the 2nd T20. Why doesnt Broad bring in Bopara and give him a couple of overs. His bowling should suit these pitches.