• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

Xuhaib

International Coach
Taufeeq looks like a walking wicket vs Swann. Maybe get Umer in for Taufeeq and open with Adnan slotting Umer at .7

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Good news for you Pakistanis, I'm really struggling on the StickCricket fan challenge. On my third game and Strauss has three successive first ballers. Not got within 350 of the target so far.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
102 all out chasing 400, my best effort yet.

Reckon if I keep playing all night I'll be able to only lose by 100 by the time I go to bed.

I'm normally okay on StickCricket, but this long version has got the better of me.

Howe_zat

Audio File
102 all out chasing 400, my best effort yet.

Reckon if I keep playing all night I'll be able to only lose by 100 by the time I go to bed.

I'm normally okay on StickCricket, but this long version has got the better of me.
I've been trying to get this bloody game to work for ages now, getting really pissed off that you'll go offline before I can say I've beaten you

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah, site has gone down I think. Possibly me surviving a whole first over without dropping a wicket that brought it to its knees.

slowfinger

International Debutant
If Shafiq and his missus can find some runs out of somewhere, I believe in them a lot btw, then I will, do nothing really, because, well, I guess I'll just watch the game?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Decided to have a bash with Pakistan just to see if I found any change in difficulty, still not close but boy did I feast on Pietersen

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Hmmmm.... maybe. It would be interesting to compare stats on that. I'd agree that it's helped spin bowlers get more LBWs.

The India - Aus series is being played without DRS and they're going to have 4 results out of 4.
Yes, but that's because India have been ****.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
I'm as nervous as PEWS is when in a conversation with a girl over 12. Imagine how Shafiq and Azhar are feeling. Do you reckon they will have a good night's sleep?

Spark

Global Moderator
Atherton said that even 10 years ago, an opening batsmen would never be given out like Hafeez was today. Says you knew you could plonk your foot down against the spinner and you were safe. That seems like a huge weapon that's been taken from the bat.
Which is great IMO, forces batsmen to think more about how they approach spin.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Taufeeq looks like a walking wicket vs Swann. Maybe get Umer in for Taufeeq and open with Adnan slotting Umer at .7
Adnan would be terrible opening. If you want to bring Umar in for Taufeeq then surely the logical move would be to open with Azhar, given he's opened a lot domestically.