• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ftr, I've said it before but I believe Broad would be my bet for best bowler and cricketer of the decade.
His all round status will boost his chances, Of players who have played more than 10 games already he is probably among the top 3 you would predict so far. certainly made a decent start to the decade anyway and is now performing away from home which was always thrown at him as a negative.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Great score to wake up to. Could be 10 more runs, could be 50, anything from here is a bonus. A lead of 100 gives us some real legroom, and I don't think batting last is going to be much harder than batting the rest of the time.

Spark

Global Moderator
His all round status will boost his chances, Of players who have played more than 10 games already he is probably among the top 3 you would predict so far. certainly made a decent start to the decade anyway and is now performing away from home which was always thrown at him as a negative.
More than that, he's by far England's best clutch player right now IMO, and one of the better clutch players in world cricket.

pskov

International 12th Man
Broad since the start of 2011 (including this match in play):

9 matches, 322 runs @ 40.25, 40 wickets @ 21.87

Daemon

Kallis' bowling has been poo for a while now, though obviously his batting is way ahead.

pskov

International 12th Man
That's why you don't waste reviews on 'tactical' guesses. Keep them in your hand for when you know it's not out.

Burgey

So what would Pakistan accept here in terms of wickets lost at the time they achieve the lead? They've a long tail, so any more than two or three down and I'd imagine they'd be displeased.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Monty ****ed over, that's a very good lead, got to get them our for 250 at the very most though.
Them getting 300, and hence seeing 230, would make a tough but possible chase for me. Chasing 180 would make us favourites.

I do think this has been a great match so far and could well have a great ending.

Last edited: