• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question for India fans

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Assuming you're going to lose this Test, would you rather see Tendulkar fail than get his 100th 100 here? Seems to me it's not the sort of Test I'd want such a milestone occurring if I was an India fan but then I guess you could put the opposite slant on it and it gives you something positive to take from the tour.

Genuine question anyway, no hidden agenda here.

PS - Obviously if there was a chance of saving the Test, that would be the perfect way for him to get the 100th ton, but it seems about as likely as me suddenly regrowing my hair

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Rather get it early as possible tbh. Even if it is in a losing cause. Getting a hundred this match means he will be in good form going into Oval too and some pressure lifted off him.

Also i want him to get in a test rather than a ODI after the World Cup.

Last edited:

R_D

International Debutant
I would like him to get it so i don't have listen to anymore of these stupid reports about 100th 100 on indian news channels..... Its going to be just as insane when he gets it.

I think it might even start playing on sachin mind as well.... need him in good form for the ODI.... World champions will put England back in their place in ODI.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
I would like him to get it so i don't have listen to anymore of these stupid reports about 100th 100 on indian news channels..... Its going to be just as insane when he gets it.

I think it might even start playing on sachin mind as well.... need him in good form for the ODI.... World champions will put England back in their place in ODI.
Him getting 100 Hundreds this match will take the media's mind off the loss if it happens too.

Besides if he gets a hundred here, then i will back him to do very well at the Oval too and then dominate in the ODI series.

Jacknife

International Captain

Sri Lanka said that as well didn't they?:ph34r:

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Imagine if everything comes together for India in the ODI's. Harbhajan getting wickets, Raina et al surviving the short balls and making a good score, Dhoni performing admirably behind the wickets and with the bat, and to top it all off, Sree and co bowling at least 85 mph.

smash84

The Tiger King
Imagine if everything comes together for India in the ODI's. Harbhajan getting wickets, Raina et al surviving the short balls and making a good score, Dhoni performing admirably behind the wickets and with the bat, and to top it all off, Sree and co bowling at least 85 mph.
what about it?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
As long as he either dominates or grinds it out to get there I wouldn't care for the situation.

Bun

Banned
This series is gone and from here anything can only be a positive. So yeah gimme the 100th 100 anytime. The feat judges his career and not circumstances in which the last yard was made.