• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question for India fans

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
"watching him at third man and deep square leg in this Test, his demeanour has suggested more a man who would like it all to be over as quickly as possible, rather than one who is poised to achieve an incredible record"

sums it up for me. if tendulkar isn't interested how can you expect any other indian to be. pathetic stuff tbh.
english players have killed the indian guys mentally.

weeman27bob

International Regular
Assuming England beat Ireland in the ODI, if they beat India 4-1 or more we'll leapfrog them in the ODI rankings.

Bun

Banned
"watching him at third man and deep square leg in this Test, his demeanour has suggested more a man who would like it all to be over as quickly as possible, rather than one who is poised to achieve an incredible record"

sums it up for me. if tendulkar isn't interested how can you expect any other indian to be. pathetic stuff tbh.
Isn't it incredible that with such an attitude Sachin has had a career unparallelled by anyone in it's longetivity in cricket? And for about 80% of that his team has been ****tier than they're at the moment?

Funny how it's easy to read body language.

smash84

The Tiger King

yeah I remember watching the first (or second test) and Wasim Akram in the commentary box talking about the body language of the Indian team and how it looked so negative. Not only Tendulkar but just about every one looked out of sorts in the field.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Isn't it incredible that with such an attitude Sachin has had a career unparallelled by anyone in it's longetivity in cricket? And for about 80% of that his team has been ****tier than they're at the moment?

Funny how it's easy to read body language.
80% of the time ****tier teams than this one???????

I know you love praising Tendulkar but surely accepting actual facts shouldn't be this hard??????????