• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

London riot

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarmad jamal

Cricket Spectator
Now see what's happening out there but still they are willing to play 3rd test. that's not fair all other teams have a planned BOYCOTT for not to play in Pakistan because of SECURITY RISK. Now can any one answer me that isn't that is a security risk ANY ONE!!!!:@

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well, there are many reasons, all of them fairly obvious so I won't bother listing them all. Instead, I'll do 1 and throw to the CW faithful to continue;

1) The rioters haven't specifically targeted people.

Next?

Last edited:

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Just Google search Pakistan bomb blast August 2011 and the read the almost daily reports of bomb blasts killing people all over the country and then comeback here and post more dribble.

Greggs the baker was looted. The UK is still far off becoming a failed state like Pakistan.

Bun

Banned
england's hosting a bunch of cricketerd whom enemies would sympathise with currently. :x

benchmark00

Because noone in the world would care if the English and Indian cricket team didn't exist obv.

flibbertyjibber

What TC and Burgey said.

So far people in these riots haven't been blowing each other up, worst incident was last night a hit and run in Birmingham where 3 people have been killed but hit and runs can happen any time anywhere.

Also the police in this country aren't corrupt and inept.

Burgey

4) England doesn't have a recent history of players involved with match fixing.

Status
Not open for further replies.