• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Egotistical/ Self-Important XI

bagapath

International Captain
xuhaib and smalishah84 prove once again why they are classy guys. way to go brothers.

here is the bowling attack of the most self centered xi in the world

shahid afridi - see how earthy i am. i am a simpleton. i just play my natural game. i am uncomplicated. i am straight forward. i am daft.
harbhajan - i am an asshole. and it is my birthright to remain one.
stuart broad - i am an asshole and i want everyone to love me.
shoaib akhthar - i am an asshole and the whole world knows it.
sreesanth - i am an asshole and i cant help it.

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
harbhajan - i am an asshole. and it is my birthright to remain one.
stuart broad - i am an asshole and i want everyone to love me.
shoaib akhthar - i am an asshole and the whole world knows it.
sreesanth - i am an asshole and i cant help it.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
All great players has ego of various degrees they bound too considering their skills set I prefer if we talk about only those whose talk>walk.
I agree with this - I therefore disagree with Richards Hadlee Bradman

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
A lot of competition for that wicketkeeping spot (or perhaps I'm thinking of the irritating ****er XI?). Adam Parore and Ian Healy top a competitive bunch of antipodean contenders.

Aritro

International Regular
Ian Botham to be captain coach, although not without some stiff competition from Bob Simpson. I once saw him elucidate, at great length, why he thought he himself was the greatest opener of all time.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Ian Botham to be captain coach, although not without some stiff competition from Bob Simpson. I once saw him elucidate, at great length, why he thought he himself was the greatest opener of all time.
Ha ha yeah. I remember him picking himself as an opener for an All-Time Australian XI once.

Then again, his record when going in first actually does back that up...

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
I agree with Bob Simpson there. And this has nothing to do with who I have picked in my team in scorecard draft.