• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Yuvraj out of series?

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Players falling like nine pins for India this tour.

Sehwag has probably on his flight, but i think India should send in another batsman too.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Kohli and Ojha called up.

This shambolic tour reminds me of the bad old days for England in the 90's with players dropping like flies.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
**** Kohli ahead of Badrinath again?:(

Well atleast, he'll be better than Yuvraj though struggled with Short pitch stuff in West Indies.

Would have been tight between Ojha and Ashwin too. Isn't Murali Karthik already in England?:ph34r:

Last edited:

Flem274*

123/5
Time to start implementing roll calls at breakfast imo. That's provided there are elevators in the hotel to get them there safely, otherwise we'll have to go round rooms one at a time.

Bring out yer dead! Bring out yer dead!

Spikey

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Badrinath really really **** against the short ball

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Badrinath really really **** against the short ball
Nope.He deals with them pretty decently.

Kohli was poor against the short ball in the West Indies though, but handles it well in the ODI's.

Missing Pujara right now :( . Easily was the best bet for the number 6 slot this series and would have been established by now,imo and the best against the short ball of the younger lot probably too.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
This is becoming reminiscent of various English tours of Australia in the last 20 years.

shivfan

Banned
I'm sorry for Harbhajan, who toured the Caribbean, but there are no tears from me for Yuvraj, who chose to miss Tests and ODIs against the West Indies....
:dry:

Spark

Global Moderator
Shivfan, that's enough. We know you're annoyed at the people who skipped that series.

We get it.

Anku31

U19 Vice-Captain
**** Kohli ahead of Badrinath again?:(

Well atleast, he'll be better than Yuvraj though struggled with Short pitch stuff in West Indies.

Would have been tight between Ojha and Ashwin too. Isn't Murali Karthik already in England?:ph34r:
I don't to know what Badrinath will have to do to get an opportunity.
He was averaging 131.50 in the last season.I think there isn't any thing more to say.

smash84

The Tiger King
He was sick FFS.. He picked it up in the IPL so it is not like he chose IPL over the Windies tour.. And trust me, at this stage of his career, he can't be picking and choosing tours..
Why are you quoting me and saying that? I don't need any explanations for Yuvi. Shiv fan does :p

Burgey

This is bad news, because IMO Yuvraj has the closest thing to "aggrieved Inzi face" when he gets out in world cricket at the moment.

Top_Cat

This is bad news, because IMO Yuvraj has the closest thing to "aggrieved Inzi face" when he gets out in world cricket at the moment.
Kohli's whingeface when given out on anything short of all 3 uprights laying next to the 'keeper a fairly strong replacement, though.