• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

International Cricket Captain: Grassroots on the Test Stage

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Kallis destroyed me in the Tests - 140, 160* and 159. :mellow:

But I managed two competitive draws (with centuries to Hopkins and Canning :blink: ). Lost the three-Test series 1-0.

Lost the ODIs 2-1.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Played as Canterbury and lost by an innings. Canterbury scored like 200 odd in each dig and Aussie put up 500

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Might give this a bash for NSW.

Questions - where did Gillespie and Rogers grow up? I knew that they were born in NSW, but did they grow up here?
Gillespie played a little bit of junior cricket in the Sutherland district comp but he moved to South Australia at a pretty young age.

Chris Rogers, I believe, only moved to Western Australia because his father was given a role by the WACA. I'm not sure what age this happened exactly, but he I think he'd played some junior rep cricket in NSW first.

Last edited:

Chewie

International Vice-Captain
EDIT NAME

Stephen Murdoch -> BJ Watling
Sam Wells -> Joseph Yovich
Iain Robertson -> Anton Devcich

:ph34r:
:ph34r: of course not

What aggressions do you use? I'm curious to see what everyone else does.

I've noticed this version loves having wickets fall at the end of a session.
Normally start on whatever the game automatically puts them on unless they're a tailender or I'm trying to score runs quickly. Then I move it up to 4 or 5 bars depending on the batsman, and don't put it higher than that.

:laugh:

In my proper NZ game Stephen Murdoch just hit 218* on debut.*

*pitch was flaaat. Flat as in three innings were played, and it only made it to three because I declared late day 5.
He is ranked as the top NZ batsman in the game :huh:

drew a game brownlie 157
And he's the third :unsure:

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Playing as NSW on ICC 2005. Squads (at least the batting) is pretty **** though....

Lost by 1 run against Bangladesh. FML!